Striking the balance between good value for money and high performance can be difficult. With Malarkey roofing products for residential roofing, you can be guaranteed high quality shingles that both look great and keep you within your budget. Malarkey has been offering practical solutions for residential roofs since 1956. It has never been so easy to get a premium class roof installed for homeowners all across the country.
When installing a new roof on your home, there are a number of factors to consider and prioritize. Before you settle for one brand or type of roof, evaluate how important the following factors are to you.
- Cost: What budget have you assigned to the new roof, and does this include maintenance costs for the next 10-20 years? What is the maximum you are willing to pay up front for your new roof?
- Aesthetics: Is the appearance of the roof a high priority? Would you prefer it to match your neighbors’ roofs, replicate the appearance of your old roof or are you striving for a brand new look?
- Durability: Depending on the local climate, you may need to invest in a roof that can withstand heavy hail, strong winds, rainstorms, snow or intense sunlight.
- Energy Efficiency: Different materials used to construct your roof can have a huge effect on the total energy efficiency of your home. Consider your need for insulation if you live in a climate with fluctuating temperatures.
- Fortunately, Malarkey Roofing Products excel in all of the above areas.
Since their founding, Malarkey has been an industry leader in developing advanced roofing technology. After pioneering research into using fiberglass in the production of roof shingles, they developed the eternally popular fiberglass Built Up Roofing (BUR) system. Always striving for perfection, in 1994, Malarkey collaborated with Scotchgard to produce the world’s first algae resistant shingles.
With such a huge variety of styles and colors available, choosing which type of shingles to use for your home can be challenging. Fortunately, the experts at GreenPoint Roofing can advise you on the differences between designer shingles and architectural shingles. Whether you want to create a traditional or modern appearance, we will stay true to your vision and work with the highest quality materials.
The Alaskan shingle, first produced by Malarkey in 1986, remains the benchmark for quality shingles in the United States. Highly impact resistant, wind resistant and algae proof, the Alaskan is the perfect choice for those living in a harsh climate. Malarkey is also a leader in eco-conscious roofing materials. Their specially designed solar reflective shingles utilize reflective granules to minimize the amount of solar heat entering your home. These shingles reduce the need for insulation and help to keep the interior of your home at a comfortable temperature without the need for AC.
Ask your roofing professional if they are a Malarkey approved contractor before beginning to work on your home. When it comes to residential roofing, Malarkey roofing products offer a winning balance in advanced technology, beautiful design and cost efficiency.